Incontinence is often an embarrassing problem that affects many baby boomers. It is the lack of voluntary control over urination and/or defecation. The severity of a person’s incontinence ranges from occasionally leaking urine to having a sudden, strong urge to urinate and you don’t get to a toilet in time. In this Boomsday Prepping episode, Baby Boomers talk about their experiences and struggles with incontinence and how they face it as they age.
Month: October 2018
- Episode 44 – New Year’s Resolutions for Baby Boomers
- Episode 43 – Defining Spirituality, Spending the Holiday Season on Self-Reflection
- Episode 42 – Navigating Relationships as a Baby Boomer: Birth, Marriage, Death
- Episode 41 – Transition to Retirement: What to do with the rest of your life?
- Episode 40 – Helping and Supporting Baby Boomers Living with Incontinence