The holiday season is now long gone and many people have a list of goals and resolutions, which generally speaking, doesn’t get fulfilled. This week’s episode of Booms Day Prepping will talk about what do Baby Boomers think about New Year’s Resolutions, how to face new life’s journey and challenges, and some good ideas how to transition into a brand new year of aging for Baby Boomers.
Month: January 2019
- Episode 44 – New Year’s Resolutions for Baby Boomers
- Episode 43 – Defining Spirituality, Spending the Holiday Season on Self-Reflection
- Episode 42 – Navigating Relationships as a Baby Boomer: Birth, Marriage, Death
- Episode 41 – Transition to Retirement: What to do with the rest of your life?
- Episode 40 – Helping and Supporting Baby Boomers Living with Incontinence