Store a week’s worth of meds with this AUVON iMedassist Pill Box. You can simply organise your weekly medication and place the organiser on the counter to easily keep track and maintain your AM/PM medication regimen. This is great if you’re traveling or on-the-go. There’s no need to worry about unwanted dumpage of pills. The push button stays closed once locked and securely snap shut to keep pills safe. Its tested design makes it easier for you, especially for the elderly, to open the medicine box. It is simple yet handy if you have to take medication 4 times a day. There are separate compartments made with durable molded BPA-free plastic for each dose. Get a happy card, a 12-month warranty and a friendly customer service as well!
- Episode 42 – Navigating Relationships as a Baby Boomer: Birth, Marriage, Death
- Episode 41 – Transition to Retirement: What to do with the rest of your life?
- Episode 40 – Helping and Supporting Baby Boomers Living with Incontinence
- Episode 39 – Royal Commission and the Aged Care Crisis in Australia
- Episode 38 – The Baby Boomer Generation Redefines Ageing and Retirement